Credit Card details may be required to secure your booking. If this is the case, we will collect these once you have confirmed your Contact Details. Your details are completely secure and are not recorded. This purely an authentication service and no funds will be taken from your account at this point.
We are temporarily operating a reduced 36 hour cancellation policy for all reservations. We request that all of our guests who have cancelled their reservation due to health concerns rebook within a 3 month period following their original booking date to avoid cancellation charges. Should you be unable to select a date during this period, charges will apply as a deposit or a gift voucher that can be used at a later date, within 12 months of booking. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause. However, this is to minimise the cost of cancelled tables to the restaurant when other diners could be catered for.
- Due to high demand for tables of two, you are much more likely to find a table for four guests.
- For parties of 6 or more, guests will be offered the seasonal tasting menu only.
- Please note that children under 12 are not permitted in the restaurant. If an exemption request is required, please call the restaurant to discuss.
- From Tuesday to Saturday, groups will be offered a seasonal tasting menu or a traditional banquet.
- Please note that in both cases, our a la carte menu is unavailable for groups of this size.