Credit Card details are required to secure your booking. These are collected during the booking process through our completely secure booking platform; no details are stored and no funds will be taken from your account at the time of booking. This is purely an authentication service and, should you fail to appear for your booking or other reasons outlined within our cancellation policy.
We are currently operating a 72 hour cancellation policy for all reservations. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause. However, this is to minimise the cost of cancelled tables to the restaurant when other diners could be catered for. We reserve the right to charge up to £55 per person for lunch, £85 for evenings and £100 for evening bookings on the weekend if there is a no-show.
- Due to high demand for tables of two, you are much more likely to find a table for four guests.
- We will not permit larger parties to be spread across multiple tables.
- Please note that children under 12 are not permitted in the restaurant. We may, on occasion provide an exemption, please call the restaurant or e-mail email@example.com to discuss.
- Fridays & Saturday Evening Service offer our 10 Course Tasting Menu only.
- All bookings must inform us of their menu choice by the week of their booking or 72 hours beforehand. We strive to be a zero-waste business and we pride ourselves on being prepared for your visit with us.
- Any dietary requirements for your group must also be made aware to the restaurant 72 hours before your booking to ensure all responsible steps are taken before your arrival. There will be certain modifications that we simply will not be able to cater for on arrival and certain allergens that would be unable to cater for. If dietary intolerances require us to deviate from our menu, we may unfortunately have to decline your booking.
While previously we encouraged our guests to arrive at their leisure for drinks prior to their booking, we have now implemented various steps to ensure we have taken all precautions related to the current health crisis. To aid us at this stage, we request that all bookings arrive promptly for their booking or 15 minutes earlier.